Without love mind as dark sky,
Have no social fitness or worthiness.
My sense saying you also love me.
When i alone in my room
Your invisible touch agitate
My all thinks are moving around of you.
I know it's resultless love
Love is Heaven Touch for love and by love,
Just love to make myself s purity.
Love is green fire, burning mind for superiority.....
Mashiur Rahman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Love by Mashiur Rahman )
- Madness, Amy Welch
- And Yet You Just Watch, Asma Riaz Khan
- I've shot the poet, Yor Nella
- Death valley, sultan mahmud
- Under Wearmouth Bridge, Paul Gerard Reed
- Without Wanting..., Asma Riaz Khan
- Of Albert's Prayer, Adeosun Olamide
- Opera, Naveed Khalid
- Before the Big Bang, Harley White
- Insomnia, Naveed Khalid