Without love mind as dark sky,
Have no social fitness or worthiness.
My sense saying you also love me.
When i alone in my room
Your invisible touch agitate
My all thinks are moving around of you.
I know it's resultless love
Love is Heaven Touch for love and by love,
Just love to make myself s purity.
Love is green fire, burning mind for superiority.....
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Love by Mashiur Rahman )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Prej lindjes së një fëmije, skender iljaz braka
- Little Girl, Kyle Schlicher
- Deep Water Haiku Trilogy, Kyle Schlicher
- I tease, hasmukh amathalal
- the sinful lover, RIC S. BASTASA
- retriever for a pet (very rough), lee fones
- Iraq in History, Ima Ryma
- the yes in me, RIC S. BASTASA
- Kalidasa, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- THE PRETTY SEA AND THE HARD ROCKS, MOHAMMAD SKATI