Love is blind.
Love is hard to find.
Love is not one nickel, but it's a dime
Love and affection.
Show protection and others rejection. Keep your business safe and no one will take your place.
Love can turn into headaches, sometimes mistakes but in the end love has you blind.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love by Moor Drammeh )
- A Bystander, Sibghatullah Khan
- A Leaf of Small Boat, Rose Lu ( Bing hua )
- Forget Forgive Focus Follow and have Fai.., Dimitri Jagodinski
- I Wrote Too Much, Shalom Freedman
- If You are Sad, Turn the Pages, Hebert Logerie
- Time Flies, Tony Adah
- The Troika's Gone, sasha yarlexolnikov
- I Am as Dull as Everyday, Sara Fielder
- Vendémiaire Wednesdays, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Incandescent Drapes, sasha yarlexolnikov