Love And Death Poems?
Im sort of bored of all the death and love poems.
Ill admit, there good in a way.
Its nice to hear what a boy or girl has to say.
But writing one over and over its such a pain.
But option from seeing the poem list is starting to drain.
Have we forgotten what poety is all about?
'I love you' is that all you can shout?
Talk about the flowers, or the lovely day outside, enough with your own life.
No one cares about who you want to make your wife
I'm not saying to stop what you like.
But keep it in your love notes, and send it to someone you like.
Not here, were she might not be able to read.
What you attempting to do? Wait and hope intell fate can lead?
Lead her to your note that you had the guts to write?
Yea, her heart is staying, not soreing into a love flight.
And yea, maybe you want to help others with love notes too.
But is that your job? Do we need to depend on you?
Relax with the love notes, thats all im saying.
Because it the choice of the persons words who writes the letter who will be dating.
Now this is something that i really hate.
Why decide to talk about ending a fate?
Your fate, to late.
You already wrote life is something you hate.
Keep in second or third person when you write.
Because god gave you life, so stop the big fight.
Some people know the world can stink.
But thats the point you stop and think.
Change the wrong doings and make your life good.
Just like you intended you should.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love And Death Poems? by Dr. Nick )
- My broken heart Transcends, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Red face, Emmanuel George Cefai
- There be a whole civilization, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Under the Flag of Civilization, Emmanuel George Cefai
- United in flying, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Poet Seer in parable., Emmanuel George Cefai
- There was a Poet Seer and the people gat.., Emmanuel George Cefai
- We are meant, hasmukh amathalal
- I Dare Not To Tell You., Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Amritpaan, ramesh rai
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- ' Emeralds And Black Diamon.., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- ' In This Autumn Of The Yea.., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Tiger, William Blake
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
(A Collection of Select Works...)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
Udiah (witness to Yah)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)