saint cynosure ( Ken Bennight )
What does love bring to a man,
what treasure lies in store.
Seems so we cant get enough,
when lost we search for more.
We sing the songs,
we dance the dance,
color pictures pretty.
slap myself twice in my face by Joe I think Ive got it...
Love brings new blooms,
and brights of colors.
Lavish tones of sentiments,
that caress by sound two lovers.
Tangled in the best of ways,
wrapped tight and never biding.
Seek it out,
I promise its worth finding...
saint cynosure ( Ken Bennight )'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love Brings by saint cynosure ( Ken Bennight ) )
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- My Love Is Like To Ice, Edmund Spenser
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fern Hill, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)