Sasha Claire Beckains
Love, Care, And Smiles
Each time you look at me and smile,
i melt into your eyes.
It's the way you seem to catch me,
that gets me hypnotized.
i love your sweet loving looks,
how you always seem to care.
The perfection of your personality is
always so beautiful.
Your awesome, stupid doings,
always make me laugh, and how you
dance to thriller is better than what any
other guy can do.
i always love hearing your stories,
and your funny jokes too. You always
seem to calm me down by just
speaking so softly and i miss you
everytime the days are through. i'll be
all that you want and be there when you
need me because each time you look
at me, i see love. You could care less
about what people think just as long as
you know i'm safe, and you could think
less about the future cause you know
we'll always be together. Through thick
and thin we'll make it through because
you know how much i love you and
you know you love me too.
Sasha Claire Beckains's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love, Care, And Smiles by Sasha Claire Beckains )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- On My Father's Yortsayt, Abraham Sutzkever
- The Bottom Line, Abraham Sutzkever
- Inside Me, Abraham Sutzkever
- नोँनि हाइनायाव, Bahadur Basumatary
- Paris 1988, Abraham Sutzkever
- Remembrances Of Others, Abraham Sutzkever
- Everything But God, Anne Pierson Wiese
- All Night Long, Anne Pierson Wiese
- Tell Me, Anne Pierson Wiese
- Our Mentor (Acrostic Poem), Marvin Brato Sr