Sasha Claire Beckains
Love, Care, And Smiles
Each time you look at me and smile,
i melt into your eyes.
It's the way you seem to catch me,
that gets me hypnotized.
i love your sweet loving looks,
how you always seem to care.
The perfection of your personality is
always so beautiful.
Your awesome, stupid doings,
always make me laugh, and how you
dance to thriller is better than what any
other guy can do.
i always love hearing your stories,
and your funny jokes too. You always
seem to calm me down by just
speaking so softly and i miss you
everytime the days are through. i'll be
all that you want and be there when you
need me because each time you look
at me, i see love. You could care less
about what people think just as long as
you know i'm safe, and you could think
less about the future cause you know
we'll always be together. Through thick
and thin we'll make it through because
you know how much i love you and
you know you love me too.
Sasha Claire Beckains's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love, Care, And Smiles by Sasha Claire Beckains )
- Unchampioning The Champion, Walter T Rambwi
- What they say!, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Blue, david kush
- A Few Autumn Notes Late October 2014, Daniel Brick
- Ficticious, Nicholas Nikolov
- Love Is Weak, Tony Adah
- Behind the rock of suicide خلف صخرة الان.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The All-knowing God, Dr John Celes
- if i were a day, i'd say, Mandolyn ...
- In bed, MOHAMMAD SKATI
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- "Hope" is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)