love doesn't last forever
You said you loved me more than the stars in the skies
but, I know those were just lies.
I gave you my heart.
how was I to know you would tear it apart?
I never thought love could end so bad,
I didn't think it would make you so sad.
At times I think I still love you
but, I'm not sure if it's true.
When we were together you made me smile,
I remember those days... once in a while.
I love you but what I don't see
is how you quit loving me.
I thought love lasts forever
I shouldn't have believed that...
tora keo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (love doesn't last forever by tora keo )
- 'We Live in Times of Deep Regrets', Elizabeth Padillo Olesen
- This is my life, this is only mine,, Aftab Alam
- The African Spirit, Gbolagade Taiwo
- For ones who Mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Just When You Dont Know What To Say, Say.., OLUMIDE FAMILUSI
- This was the day when i died, surendra jakhar
- Postman, Naveed Khalid
- Nightmare, Naveed Khalid
- Snowdon, Naveed Khalid
- Right is Right, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan