Love for hatred
He sweetalked her little girlish innocence.
She wasn't that naive
but he made her fall in love.
She gave out more than the heart,
her time and trust.
She let him through
carried his own blood and flesh
in her blood and flesh.
But he became an animal
and she came to feel a diaper
It tore her
piece by piece. Bit by bit.
She cried with her mind, eyes
heart and soul.
She cried in solitude, lonely
and before the critic world.
His pain was more than death
and the world pricked her further real hard.
Now she can't forget his ordeal
she carried an image of him for 9 months.
it looks more of him.
She hates it, despite it's innocence.
when the love for her child is more,
It reinvents his ordeal
she becomes sad and runs to her pillow
But he cries loud and she feels strong to hold him.
Now the reason she hates his father
is because she loves her son with hatred.
fate mcfate's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love for hatred by fate mcfate )
- Black Thursday, Barry Jablonski
- ... MY FIGHT FOR LIFE..., Ken e Hall
- Show life, hasmukh amathalal
- Life, Soul Watcher
- Song of Myself, LII, Walt Whitman
- Bharatheeyakavitha-3, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Childhood is the Kingdom Where Nobody Dies, Edna St. Vincent Millay
- Gone From My Sight, Henry Van Dyke
- When I Die, Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
- A LONG NIGHT, Satish Verma
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Mid-Term Break, Seamus Heaney
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Tiger, William Blake
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The British, Benjamin Zephaniah
- "Hope" is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)