Love for hatred
He sweetalked her little girlish innocence.
She wasn't that naive
but he made her fall in love.
She gave out more than the heart,
her time and trust.
She let him through
carried his own blood and flesh
in her blood and flesh.
But he became an animal
and she came to feel a diaper
It tore her
piece by piece. Bit by bit.
She cried with her mind, eyes
heart and soul.
She cried in solitude, lonely
and before the critic world.
His pain was more than death
and the world pricked her further real hard.
Now she can't forget his ordeal
she carried an image of him for 9 months.
it looks more of him.
She hates it, despite it's innocence.
when the love for her child is more,
It reinvents his ordeal
she becomes sad and runs to her pillow
But he cries loud and she feels strong to hold him.
Now the reason she hates his father
is because she loves her son with hatred.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love for hatred by fate mcfate )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Poetic Sleeping Habits ~there are none, LUVinThe NOW
- Passing No Judgement, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- An odd adventure...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Falling Leaves, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Momentarily, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Zephyr's Army, Argentine Tango
- close, laxami Cards
- My friendly foe, Arnab Chaudhuri
- shut your dirty mouth, Mandolyn Davidson
- Rocking Chair Memories, Nicole GravellPellerino