Love for hatred
He sweetalked her little girlish innocence.
She wasn't that naive
but he made her fall in love.
She gave out more than the heart,
her time and trust.
She let him through
carried his own blood and flesh
in her blood and flesh.
But he became an animal
and she came to feel a diaper
It tore her
piece by piece. Bit by bit.
She cried with her mind, eyes
heart and soul.
She cried in solitude, lonely
and before the critic world.
His pain was more than death
and the world pricked her further real hard.
Now she can't forget his ordeal
she carried an image of him for 9 months.
it looks more of him.
She hates it, despite it's innocence.
when the love for her child is more,
It reinvents his ordeal
she becomes sad and runs to her pillow
But he cries loud and she feels strong to hold him.
Now the reason she hates his father
is because she loves her son with hatred.
fate mcfate's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love for hatred by fate mcfate )
- Bounty of giving, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.50, Monk E. Biz
- The hunter's trap شرك الصياد - للشاعر ال.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Tears of Eyes Speak The Truth, Rohit Sapra
- Goose bumps / song, Mark Heathcote
- The Chameleon, Sir Toby
- A game of Love, Sir Toby
- As I would like to grow old (to my Mother), Gianfranco Aurilio
- The StrongMan's Lethal, Sir Toby
- My answer that will stand for Nation, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
- Heather Burns
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow