Love, From Me
The greatness for the love of being loved.
Lies hidden deep inside your heart.
The truth to happiness is the fact you can never have enough.
From now until forever.
Push the hate aside.
Set your sadness free.
Let love loose inside.
Blind you were but now can see.
The end of the deal will begin.
Better is the way you will feel.
If you are a bit to green.
Go ahead and hug a tree.
Lots of Love.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love, From Me by Unic Cjonr )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Lights, Camera, Action, Sandra Feldman
- Turned Onto Suicidal Paths, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Last Page, Bhaskar Rabha
- Peace, SALINI NAIR
- With a glance on Cuito Cuanavale, Gert Strydom
- Inferno, Gert Strydom
- Exactly in this time(ঠিক এইখিনি সময়তে), Bhaskar Rabha
- Evening conversation, Gert Strydom
- Place, laxami Cards
- teaching my baby girls, Jason Callender