Love hate and angels
love is everything in this world
hate is nothing here in this heart
angels are everywhere around here
i could say i love you
but they say you hate me
but i see you as an angel
can you not see the love?
is that all you see is hate?
is the angel i once knew gone?
fled have the angels to heaven
where love is unending
and hate is never born
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love hate and angels by Malcolm Hetherington )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Fishing Reasons, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Gentle Hand Of Women Folks, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Disgrace Of Poverty, Edgar Albert Guest
- Neil Snow, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Limit, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Child World, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Toiler, Edgar Albert Guest
- Sacrifices, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Value Of A Telephone, Edgar Albert Guest
- My mind is not without fear.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi