Love is why I live,
Love is what I believe
Love is a reason to die for,
Love is a reason to cry for…….
Love is a longing desire,
Love is the dwelling fire
Love is my broken heart
Love is a new phase and a new start…….
Love is the spark in my eye,
Love is the toughest lie
Love is a shattered dream
Love is a painful scream……..
Love is the blood in my veins,
Love is the autumn and the rain
Love is a cold feeling
Love is something worth stealing……..
Love is a broken wing,
Love is a mystic sting
Love is like a fallen feather
Love is like the prevailing weather……….
Love is when,
There is no worry, no fear
Love is what,
I feel for you dear! ! ! !
Silkina Mankotia's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love is……….. by Silkina Mankotia )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 January 1832 – 14 January 1898)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(November 1, 1871 – June 5, 1900)
(19 April 1928 - 26 December 2006)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Love, Sarah Flower Adams
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- A Thing of Beauty (Endymion), John Keats
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
Poem of the Day
- Pessimist Vs. Optimist, Sujay Asukar
- In And Out Of Existence, Margaret Alice Second
- aChe HiLLy's Heal - oN thE hEELs oF eVeR.., sEaN nOrTh
- Pretty Eyes, Jack Abdallah
- The Heavy Thumb, Gouda Moon
- hope of hopes, Thampi KEE
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -99, Ronjoy Brahma
- But It's Over, Tex T Sarnie
- The Opposing Thumb, Gouda Moon
- जोनोमगिरि आय, Ronjoy Brahma