Love is why I live,
Love is what I believe
Love is a reason to die for,
Love is a reason to cry for…….
Love is a longing desire,
Love is the dwelling fire
Love is my broken heart
Love is a new phase and a new start…….
Love is the spark in my eye,
Love is the toughest lie
Love is a shattered dream
Love is a painful scream……..
Love is the blood in my veins,
Love is the autumn and the rain
Love is a cold feeling
Love is something worth stealing……..
Love is a broken wing,
Love is a mystic sting
Love is like a fallen feather
Love is like the prevailing weather……….
Love is when,
There is no worry, no fear
Love is what,
I feel for you dear! ! ! !
Silkina Mankotia's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love is……….. by Silkina Mankotia )
- Dying roosters, Nikola Pajtic
- Narcissus, Mark Heathcote
- Birthday, bryan wallace
- My Jason Lytle Suggestion, Mark R. Elias
- Poetic Aspirations, Joe Hughes visit joehughes.o ..
- Nappy Change, Joe Hughes visit joehughes.o ..
- Holding Closely, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Rock an' Roller, Joe Hughes visit joehughes.o ..
- Living With An Open Heart, Renee Marie
- Love Burns, Angela K Brown
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Heather Burns