LOVE IS A PRETTY STAR
There is a great star called the Pretty star of Love That is hanging over there with the other pretty stars. Love planet is a sweet star that shines on all the other stars And shines on all pretty lovers everywhere and anywhere. The Pretty Star of Love looks at us and at all other stars And we look up at the star brilliantly and beautifully. Love is great and lovely especially when it comes to the Pretty Star of Love that brings all sweethearts and lovers. Love spreads its greatness and its beauty to all the pretty Lovers and sweethearts anywhere and everywhere. This is the Pretty Star of Love and its great and sweet givings To all pretty lovers and all sweethearts everywhere and anywhere.
MOHAMMAD SKATI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (LOVE IS A PRETTY STAR by MOHAMMAD SKATI )
Did you read them?
- Desire, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- I Love You, Melika Gillard
- Firaq yar ko dagha..., Azhar Sabri
- Save Mother!, tolu ogundare
- சின்னச் சின்ன பையா வா!, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Infinite journey., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Feelings Unfelt, RUBAB ATWAL
- Dear person, hasmukh amathalal
- Only If People Understood Me, Mirai Scarlett
- Prajnaanam Brahma, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- My Love Is Like To Ice, Edmund Spenser
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- My Teacher, My Hero, Geneen Alyssa Meyers
John Greenleaf Whittier
(17 December 1807 – 7 September 1892)
(17 July 1674 – 25 November 1748)
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
William Ernest Henley
(1849 - 1902)
(12 May 1812 – 29 January 1888)
Samuel Taylor Coleridge
(1552 - 13 January 1599)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)