LOve is better than life.....
My tolerance isnt much..
My is heart fragile,
so love me..
I'm not innocent..
I'm a sinner..
I'm not perfect..
I make mistakes..
I miss you..
and every minute of the day..
I wanna be with you..
If only she could read this...
my feelings for her growing..
and I cant hide it anymore..
I'm loving her more each and everyday..
She makes life a bliss..
full of happiness..
Everyone can see I'm falling in love..
but honey, darling.. can you see? ?
I wish I could pour my emotions out on the table..
and just tell you all that I've kept inside..
but thats not the case..
Its not that easy..
The sunset compared to your beauty..
you are far more beautiful..
The brightest star in the sky..
I bet it doesnt beat that sparkle in your eyes..
Your smile... and laughter,
how do I explain it?
I love it! ! !
You are my essential to survive..
Better than the air I breathe..
Better than clear blue skies..
Better than the moon at night..
With you by my side..
life is better than paradise...
villager gulabo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (LOve is better than life..... by villager gulabo )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 September 1880 – 25 June 1958)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Mother to Son, Langston Hughes
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- Poetry Heaven, Kim Barney
- Thank You My Love, Margaret Alice Second
- My Dream, Michael P. McParland
- joshua trees hopping in the trunk of the.., Mandolyn ...
- my lovely lovely wife, Rasheed Alqahas
- Four Leaf Clover, Eve White
- Eric Gone Postal, Eve White
- Half-Breed or Racist, Eve White
- (Rock ballad) Hold on and letting go, Putri Misnia Shary Bahri (Sh ..
- Road Kill, Liilia Talts Morrison