Jo Lynn Ehnes
Love is (Found) is Love
are two, then shared
and trust entwined with truth.
Defined are dreams and romance;
aroused are emotions inside;
whenever destiny is working.
Working is destiny whenever
inside emotions are aroused.
Romance and dreams are defined.
Truth with entwined trust and
shared, then two are
Jo Lynn Ehnes's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love is (Found) is Love by Jo Lynn Ehnes )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- My Prabhu! .....(Inspiration from KEE Th.., Geetha Jayakumar
- Arguendo, Michael Mullings
- Poem: Spiritual Upgrade, Joseph James Breunig 3rd
- I Believe, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Peace - a means, gajanan mishra
- GOD'S LOVE, Tom Zart
- I am a woman, Komal Kapoor
- God! - th@ wE n0t, sEaN nOrTh
- Prescribed or, gajanan mishra
- BUZZ OFF, Phil Soar