Love is Hurt
When I saw you for the first time
I knew that you stole my heart
When I was in your arms
I felt a beautiful feeling
That called Love.....
And now...... This feeling hurt me
Make me cry all night
Love hurt me....
Because Love is Hurt
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love is Hurt by Rose Octavia )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Tequila and Temptation., Marshall Gass
- which button makes me disappear?, Mandolyn ...
- PEOPLE الناس, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- After The Interview...ll, Morgan Michaels
- Follow The Flies, Is It Poetry
- Amazing Grace, Mohammad Siddiqui
- After The Interview..., Morgan Michaels
- Where the Rapture?, Estelle Pigot
- I love you, Hafeni Nghidinua
- haikindof, Mandolyn ...