Love is just a Fickle Friend
Love is just a fickle friend, love is just
a fickle friend,
you're playing a game that you can't
Love is just a fickle friend-
Love is just
a fickle friend, never know when
it might change its mind,
might forever stay, might forever
leave you behind-
Love is a fickle friend.
Like the wind on a windy
day or a butterfly at play,
Love has a funny habit
of changing its way-
Dorsey Baker's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love is just a Fickle Friend by Dorsey Baker )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- hasrat, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- moti, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- Real Help, Edgar Albert Guest
- Onverflauwd groen en blauw-wit, Madrason writer
- गुलाब और सूरज, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- misfortune, oskar hansen
- Terminus, Concedo Nulli, Guillermo Veloso
- George Moir Black, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Spoiler, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Wide Outdoors, Edgar Albert Guest