Love is Music
Love is like music……
Music is not like love….
So what about it…
Does it effect us…
Who is more powerful….
Love or Music…
Love, Music, Love, Music…..
How to choose them..
It is quiet hard…
God Al-mighty, please…
Help me to make decision…
What is my decision….
Is it love or music….
Love is important….
So is music…
Love is priceless….
But music is always in my heart….
It seems that we cannot choose….
We have no choice..
So let it be…
Lets god decide it…
Is god will...
So wait for it….
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love is Music by Rashid Iskandar )
- Lost Soul In The Hidden Wild, Electric Lady
- 雨Rain, qin xing
- Kamikaze Heart, Kewayne Wadley
- 难道你真是一片云（ Don't you is really a cloud? ）, qin xing
- Assuring Voice, Somanathan Iyer
- Synchronization, SALINI NAIR
- Best World, Kolade Seun
- For you, rest in peace, Cigeng Zhang
- Moon Beams, Yohan Confectioner
- Falling Through, Claudia Scott
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns