Maria Luisa Taylor
I want to be just you and me
I can feel your warm sking below
Vibrant colors flyng of gift giving
I want to love every inch of you
Like the rivers flows tirelessly
with hearts beating as one.
Ignite the passion
Because passion is where I
Your lips moist like the dew,
Drops on a rose.
! Faces face.
Lying in each others arms
Wanting to feel your touch
I want to be just you and me.
Maria Luisa Taylor's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love Me.............. by Maria Luisa Taylor )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- It's Funny, Isn't It?, Lili Domis
- You And I, Lili Domis
- Sonnet: Who Makes Money Wisely?, Dr John Celes
- Postcard For The Tin Soldier In Tintypes.., mary douglas
- I Submit, I Am Krakatoa
- till the last blood, binod bastola
- When Public Limited Company Goes Under, Terence G. Craddock
- We are three friends, gajanan mishra
- Single march, hasmukh amathalal
- It is unpleasant to live with mental uns.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan