Ashleigh Leona Mellon
Love me as I am Now- A Poem from An Emo Kid's heart
you may think that you might hate me
that may be true, think a different way of me
my life is spiralling, and I hate it so much
My Pain lies within me and I can't let it go
I am emo, and I hate my life to the core
Love me as I am Now,
for I am the same girl you always knew
But with an new personality and attitude.
I write poems, play guitar
Play old School Nintendo DS Or Wii
Love me as I am Now
I never want anybody apart
from My Friends, Involved with my Affairs
My parents just don't get me
I am A smart girl for an emo kid
for now when I say...
Love Me As I am Now..
I get really depressed, and I never Smile
Though, Deep in my heart, Shadow Will Be there
he Loves Me For Who I am
when I say
Love Me As I am now
my pal, Mystic is an emo too
an nice gal on MSN
She gets me and I get her
I said To Her
'My pain is your pain, and our Pain Is Shadow's Pain! '
I tell her to
Love me as I am Now
I dont like my life...
Maybe it is time to go...
to a better place than this lonely,
dark horrid world as I see it now...
But Love Me As I Am Now...
Ashleigh Leona Mellon's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love me as I am Now- A Poem from An Emo Kid's heart by Ashleigh Leona Mellon )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(January 6, 1883 – April 10, 1931)
Ella Wheeler Wilcox
(5 November 1850 - 30 October 1919)
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Psalm of Life, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Night Thoughts, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Poem of the Day
- Be a runner, gajanan mishra
- Rosy - 2, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Nangalum Manidan Than!, sisirachandra vaduge
- Time For Healing and Time to Love, Almedia Knight Oliver
- Merry-Christmas, gajanan mishra
- The best of surrenders, A. Jayaprakash Jayaprakash P ..
- This world is yours, gajanan mishra
- Wrapped Around Your Finger, Amber Carr
- With full freedom, hasmukh amathalal
- તે જ જોવાનું..tej jovaanu, hasmukh amathalal