love me n leave me
you say you love me,
but why do you leave me?
when you say you love me,
you dont mean it,
then you say you leave me,
but you do mean it.
you say dont be cruel,
you stupid fool,
it has to start somewhere,
but it needs to end here.
you crossed the line two years ago,
when you said 'will you marry me'
i should of said 'no',
that way i would never have got hurt by you.
so again, ,
why say you love me then leave?
i know why,
beacuse you never loved me for me,
and you never will,
ive moved on,
thats why im ending this love song!
kirstiie chapmann's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (love me n leave me by kirstiie chapmann )
- Think Me On That Train, Susan Lacovara
- Lovers, Tex T Sarnie
- The Big Picture, Tex T Sarnie
- You fill me, hasmukh amathalal
- I stashed my life, Aftab Alam
- the right self, RIC S. BASTASA
- Am I different?, gajanan mishra
- Drops on Earth, binod bastola
- On Her Bed She Lay, White Lily
- Agree for help, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)