love me n leave me
you say you love me,
but why do you leave me?
when you say you love me,
you dont mean it,
then you say you leave me,
but you do mean it.
you say dont be cruel,
you stupid fool,
it has to start somewhere,
but it needs to end here.
you crossed the line two years ago,
when you said 'will you marry me'
i should of said 'no',
that way i would never have got hurt by you.
so again, ,
why say you love me then leave?
i know why,
beacuse you never loved me for me,
and you never will,
ive moved on,
thats why im ending this love song!
kirstiie chapmann's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (love me n leave me by kirstiie chapmann )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- A Visit from St. Nicholas, Clement Clarke Moore
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Talking Turkeys!, Benjamin Zephaniah
Poem of the Day
- Marching On, Edward Kofi Louis
- Rum, crumbs!, Edward Kofi Louis
- To Point It Out To You, Edward Kofi Louis
- elephant selfie, lee fones
- You Are Very Beautiful II, Edward Kofi Louis
- Winter and Christmas, Rimni chakravarty
- - Μουγγό σκυλί (Greek poem), Giorgio A. V.
- Say You Are One of Them, Aysha Ananse
- Astonished, Edward Kofi Louis
- I Love It So, Edward Kofi Louis