Love Or Marriage
I am now over thirty,
Still going on enjoying liberty,
Want to go on enjoying more,
Trying to inform you with a roar,
That am still in love fore sure.
It is my will to keep love awake,
That draws love a break,
Let this thing keep aside,
Love will live though we died.
I don't find any other way,
My heart is in trouble
And mind in sway,
What to do and what not to do,
Like the lawyers for justice sue.
I don't want love bid adue,
After marriage it is hard to redo,
Love supports life
But marriage deports love,
What to do now have become tuff,
If there is love yet after marriage,
Going for marriage would be -
A mater of my encourage.
Uttam Biswas's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love Or Marriage by Uttam Biswas )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- What I Hold Of Long Ago, Lilly Emery
- Signature Rythmn, Bob Bradley
- Privileged Society, Bob Bradley
- My Little War, Bob Bradley
- Where is it?, Fahri Tasim
- am i pretty?, Rodney R. Cooper
- true story, bro, Mandolyn ...
- What Would I Had Done, Abekah Emmanuel
- beautiful girl nice face, lee fones
- Let's Have A Party!, mary douglas