Love’s Splendid Voice
Love’s dangerous qualms formulated a discovery,
This day my swearing has been founded due to godliness,
I love the love and I love the pain of this discovery,
How much does the suffering grow tonight?
Living among the warriors of life is captain captivated,
Asking an emitted signal plenty of times,
Strings of good charm have been woven
Into a fabric, as the tunic is lifted and sung
By the voices, the splendid voices of yetis.
We found it with white fur, love entered and exited
Due to his vision of sacred souls.
Prayer came, astounding the souls for the loving
Amazed us with the yetis of some tall effort.
Love has danger in the form of strangers,
Growing weak like the slothful characteristics.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love’s Splendid Voice by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Simply Spoken Dissearpering Vapors, Heather Burns
- amour is armour because of the r, Mandolyn ...
- Where Can I Buy Happine$$, Sean Lux
- Simply Spoken Wind Dance, Heather Burns
- Lights Out, Bill Cantrell
- our conversation's getting fat, Mandolyn ...
- AHMAD RAMI احمد رامي, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Privacy Lost, Morgan Michaels
- Walking alone in your memories, Asma Riaz Khan
- No Free Lunch, Bill Cantrell