Love to see You Smile…..
I just want to see as many sweet smiles,
As long as we walk together for miles..
We'll get over our fears with our cheers,
When life brings us nothing but tears..
Don't wonder and wander for so long,
Paint on a canvas or just sing a song, .
Smiling at troubles that come like rain,
we'll Sweetly, silently overcome our pain..
It's not such an hard a case of mystery,
Your smiles do come from heaven with glee,
It's right on your lips as it should be,
And I love to see you smile back at me..
I feel really happy when I see you smile,
Even when I'm sad and lonely for a while..
Your smiles take me to a world somewhere,
A place so serene, Id forever stay there..
It is not only me but it is also you,
Who gave me a reason for a smile too..
I have learned to smile in whatever I do,
Seeing you smile brings me joy when blue..
Our smile helped us take a worthy strife,
Helped us to openly appreciate our life..
It proves a smile is so well and powerful,
When a simple sweet smile becomes so beautiful..
Abhijit Surve's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love to see You Smile….. by Abhijit Surve )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- 'Hope' is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- Peace will prevail..., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- Divine Vs Divination, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- Richmond Explodes, John Allen Richter
- Solomon's empire, hasmukh amathalal
- Restart, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- A Naat A warning Paposh Hayn Hum, Akhtar Jawad
- Values, Luo Zhihai
- TRUTH DEVOURING, Michael P. Johnson
- Dreams Money Can Buy, Ravinder Dhaliwal
- a Fading Torment, Tim Labbe