Sechaba Tsametse Tshepang Mokone
She who strives for the rest befor her
is she who is called a Woman.
Poetring her through words would demean her level of greatness.
A Woman is greater than words spoeken and wrighten.
A Woman is greater than a picture painted and imagned.
A Woman may think
he is hurting her
but yet he is half what a Woman is FACT!
Not looking in the fact that she is a WoMAN
A woman aquires within her far more greatnes than we can ever for feel.
A woman is a man with emotions expresed.
That makes woman the greatest leaving bing breathing.
If love could walk
it would walk as a WOMAN.
Happy WoMaN'S day.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love walking by Sechaba Tsametse Tshepang Mokone )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Mother to Son, Langston Hughes
- I, Too, Langston Hughes
- Let America be America Again, Langston Hughes
- April Rain Song, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Life Is Fine, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- Martin Chuzzlewit II, douglas scotney
- In my head., Jessica Amburgey
- Groove Of A New Sound, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Depths Of Remembering, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- 185, John Westlake
- Wash over me., Jessica Amburgey
- Martin Chuzzlewit, douglas scotney
- Love Note 18, Michael P. McParland
- A Rest 2, Michael P. McParland
- Loving Free - Falling, RoseAnn V. Shawiak