Sechaba Tsametse Tshepang Mokone
She who strives for the rest befor her
is she who is called a Woman.
Poetring her through words would demean her level of greatness.
A Woman is greater than words spoeken and wrighten.
A Woman is greater than a picture painted and imagned.
A Woman may think
he is hurting her
but yet he is half what a Woman is FACT!
Not looking in the fact that she is a WoMAN
A woman aquires within her far more greatnes than we can ever for feel.
A woman is a man with emotions expresed.
That makes woman the greatest leaving bing breathing.
If love could walk
it would walk as a WOMAN.
Happy WoMaN'S day.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love walking by Sechaba Tsametse Tshepang Mokone )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Poem of the Day
- In a Gallery of Birds, Salvatore Ala
- Passenger, Georgina WilksWiffen
- I Raise A Toast To The Rising Sun, Rajesh Thankappan
- I Am An Indian English Poetess, You Call.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- A Month of Happiness, Robert Bly
- My Garden At Night, Alexander Johnson
- You're Magic, Michael McParland
- Why Not Stand Up?, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Why Not Stand Up, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Unruly Wind, Ozgur Ircan