Sechaba Tsametse Tshepang Mokone
She who strives for the rest befor her
is she who is called a Woman.
Poetring her through words would demean her level of greatness.
A Woman is greater than words spoeken and wrighten.
A Woman is greater than a picture painted and imagned.
A Woman may think
he is hurting her
but yet he is half what a Woman is FACT!
Not looking in the fact that she is a WoMAN
A woman aquires within her far more greatnes than we can ever for feel.
A woman is a man with emotions expresed.
That makes woman the greatest leaving bing breathing.
If love could walk
it would walk as a WOMAN.
Happy WoMaN'S day.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love walking by Sechaba Tsametse Tshepang Mokone )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- FLAME STILL BURNS, Rafique Farooqi
- The Cowards Of The World, Kenneth Winstanley
- A voice from beneath the Earth!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Of All Those, Luis Estable
- I Like It There, Luis Estable
- Rains, Rimni chakravarty
- My Surprise, Luis Estable
- Untitled, Jervin Timothy
- The Photo, Kenneth Winstanley
- Really funny!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL