This 'love' is little more than a plight,
revealing to all men a fight.
Ripping all sense and idea from mind,
Placing thir life into a bind.
But what is this feeling of care,
As I see her before me there?
Could this be!
The feeling of love takes over me!
For all I say and all I do,
My thoughts gone, my ideas blew...
Feeling this feeling I have,
I suppose it's not too bad.
The gentle feeling in my heart,
It's sweet grasp is not so tart.
This love feels so soft,
Bringing my heart to a loft.
It's sweet embrace giving to me,
Cory Ruda's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Loving by Cory Ruda )
- Hold Your Zip, Gbolagade Taiwo
- Swans (Haiku), Toshie Nohara
- Parents need good parenting., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Without a Knife You Can Kill, Toshie Nohara
- Always under a shadow, SALINI NAIR
- My Savior, Bree Balzly
- Fight for Closure, Bree Balzly
- Pictures Of Interior Mysteries, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Period Of Grace And Music, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Love Becoming Pictures, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)