This 'love' is little more than a plight,
revealing to all men a fight.
Ripping all sense and idea from mind,
Placing thir life into a bind.
But what is this feeling of care,
As I see her before me there?
Could this be!
The feeling of love takes over me!
For all I say and all I do,
My thoughts gone, my ideas blew...
Feeling this feeling I have,
I suppose it's not too bad.
The gentle feeling in my heart,
It's sweet grasp is not so tart.
This love feels so soft,
Bringing my heart to a loft.
It's sweet embrace giving to me,
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Loving by Cory Ruda )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
Poem of the Day
- My entangled particle, john thanh le
- Half Alive, Katherine Perry
- Land of opportunities, gajanan mishra
- Buzzards, Mark Heathcote
- Death, Sydney Bramer
- Nothing is terrible, gajanan mishra
- My life, Shawn Grace
- Learning To Drive, Kristen Brown
- Christmas Angel, louis rams
- To Bed! To Bed!, David Lewis Paget