This 'love' is little more than a plight,
revealing to all men a fight.
Ripping all sense and idea from mind,
Placing thir life into a bind.
But what is this feeling of care,
As I see her before me there?
Could this be!
The feeling of love takes over me!
For all I say and all I do,
My thoughts gone, my ideas blew...
Feeling this feeling I have,
I suppose it's not too bad.
The gentle feeling in my heart,
It's sweet grasp is not so tart.
This love feels so soft,
Bringing my heart to a loft.
It's sweet embrace giving to me,
Cory Ruda's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Loving by Cory Ruda )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Sheer Columns, Lisa Williams
- Report Of A Journey, Abraham Sutzkever
- Signs, Abraham Sutzkever
- Falling Water, Abraham Sutzkever
- My Armor, Abraham Sutzkever
- Barefoot, Abraham Sutzkever
- To an Exterminator, Lisa Williams
- Branch With Last Cherries, Abraham Sutzkever
- Brooding Eels, Lisa Williams
- Land Of My Children, Abraham Sutzkever