To My Mother
From my Mother,
In her womb, life received.
In her arms, life nourished.
In her words, life named.
In her thought, life explained.
In her tears, life rued.
In her joy, life relished.
In her heart, life fulfilled.
To my Mother,
What a son could only pray to give to her,
Cory Ruda's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (To My Mother by Cory Ruda )
- Dogmatic is not charismatic, Aftab Alam
- The Soul Killer~, Monk E. Biz
- You are young, hasmukh amathalal
- Poetry, Jesus James Llorico
- Do not ask, hasmukh amathalal
- My View of Heaven, Von Kimball Barney
- Forlorn Child., Marcondes Pereira
- I AM WOMAN, bill costley
- Experiment life, gajanan mishra
- Socialism - Vs - Anti -socialism, ramesh rai