Luminoscity (For My Husband Kevin)
You are the sun
I am the moon
I bask in your radiance
You make me glow.
I am a better woman
Because of your love.
You are the epidemy
My very essence
For your presence.
Not just physical
You make love to my mind
Every second of the day
I am like an addict;
You are my drug of choice.
I need my daily fix-
The sound of your voice.
I despise when you're away,
Still, I know you are taking care of me,
You are my sun,
I am your moon,
You are my luminoscity.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Luminoscity (For My Husband Kevin) by Denice Woods )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A Kind Exit, Mae AC.
- Yesterday, ramesh rai
- Shooting Stars, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- In bed, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- From Destiny's Palm, Savita Tyagi
- Your silence, ramesh rai
- My body is my enemy, gajanan mishra
- No Tears For Me, vince gullaci
- season of fall autumn, binod bastola
- Coming to you I said, gajanan mishra