Luminoscity (For My Husband Kevin)
You are the sun
I am the moon
I bask in your radiance
You make me glow.
I am a better woman
Because of your love.
You are the epidemy
My very essence
For your presence.
Not just physical
You make love to my mind
Every second of the day
I am like an addict;
You are my drug of choice.
I need my daily fix-
The sound of your voice.
I despise when you're away,
Still, I know you are taking care of me,
You are my sun,
I am your moon,
You are my luminoscity.
Denice Woods's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Luminoscity (For My Husband Kevin) by Denice Woods )
- Lost Love Redux, Robert Kane
- When I see u, dipa bhattacharyya
- This Flower, Rohit Sapra
- Pretend, dipa bhattacharyya
- This unknown world هذا العالم المجهول, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- IF, dipa bhattacharyya
- This unknown world, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Grace, Scott J. Shepard
- My chidhood poem collection -2, soulful heart
- Pleasant Weather, Royal Flower
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)