Macrame' Teacher's Daughter Plays The Pianoforte!
It's middle of the night
Her voice like a piccolo note!
with that sentimental song
in low pitch?
I hear her hidden sobs too.
'Why these handsome men
with their painted mustaches
get a cruel heart on religious background?
They hold pickaxes
to cut their own brothers' throats
and why they breathe the same air
then pollute the whole area arrogantly
Where the innocents we struggle to breathe hard? '
nimal dunuhinga's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Macrame' Teacher's Daughter Plays The Pianoforte! by nimal dunuhinga )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Inner Composition, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Firefly, John Shea
- Tranquil Anticipation, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- साना हाबबाय, Ronjoy Brahma
- Men And Women, Matthias Pantaleon
- Haiku: Haiku Cuts Haiku... (This is not .., Brian Johnston
- Kindness Of A Stranger, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- To my sister on the death of our father, Roger A. Rose
- If a Hippo Said Boo, Stephen Katona
- Real, The Princess