Lately i feel that i am going mad
A cluster of thoughts and emotions inhabit the inner sanctums of my mind
nothing is safe from the darkness
it has consumed almost everything
only a feint glimmer of hope still remains and yet it gets duller with every passing day
am i crazy, am i insane
or am i just like you, just like everyone else.
maybe I'm not crazy at all, perhaps your the one who is crazy, everyone is crazy.
Perhaps I'm the only person sane enough to understand it.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mad man by bill panelo )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- lack of caffeine means this, Mandolyn ...
- Happy Birthday Son, Rowina M Mallick
- Why Do Turtles Cross The Road?, Darlene Walsh
- Distress, Nick Kler
- To Be A Poet Traced Stepping Stones, Terence G. Craddock
- Where Are The People Who Say They Love, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Cryptic Revealed Smile Enigmatic Eye Awa.., Terence G. Craddock
- X, Midnights Voice
- Drone .....[little SPY 'fly-by'; definit.., Bri Edwards
- Opposite People, Tony Adah