Madonna of the Subway
Gypsy woman with a baby
Astride her legs as a varicose vein
Right hand full of coins
Left hand outstretched as a sea anemone.
Panhandles so Gypsy's ways can stay.
Firm Foundation for Future.
thomas mofford's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Madonna of the Subway by thomas mofford )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Demonic Monster, Michael McParland
- Look Who's Watching, Jim Yerman
- Deep Regret, Michael McParland
- Deep Pain, Michael McParland
- Dedication, Michael McParland
- Deciet?, Michael McParland
- Death Of Hope, Michael McParland
- Forever Taking You, Eleonor Santiago
- Death And Destruction, Michael McParland
- Days, Michael McParland