Dog goD 8Hate
There’s a hint of ordeal,
suggestion at every turn.
They, an overwhelming clamor,
stepping to the liable-beat
of a device-nurturing band,
further & broadening, marching,
even in variable time.
This ever-evolving conglomerate,
in spite of many knowing
(egregious irony, again) ,
advance in incongruity and daily.
Like a dog crossing
the rush-hour freeway
for a whiff of
dirty, dry, repugnant meat.
An ugly indiscernible…rodent.
Dog goD 8Hate's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mainstream by Dog goD 8Hate )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A poem-letter to my friends..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- In the summer..., Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Melbs, David McLean Mathews
- At Somnolence's Border, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- naam, anikesh wats
- show me how a comet showers, Mandolyn ...
- Live to Sleep, Robert Kane
- Devil Tree, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- My Translations!, Varanasi Ramabrahmam
- It's an illusion, Gopikrishnan Nair