Dog goD 8Hate
There’s a hint of ordeal,
suggestion at every turn.
They, an overwhelming clamor,
stepping to the liable-beat
of a device-nurturing band,
further & broadening, marching,
even in variable time.
This ever-evolving conglomerate,
in spite of many knowing
(egregious irony, again) ,
advance in incongruity and daily.
Like a dog crossing
the rush-hour freeway
for a whiff of
dirty, dry, repugnant meat.
An ugly indiscernible…rodent.
Dog goD 8Hate's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mainstream by Dog goD 8Hate )
- Rosicrucianism, Naveed Khalid
- Harvest Moon I, Naveed Khalid
- Elikal, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Harvest Moon II, Naveed Khalid
- The Red Moon, Naveed Khalid
- Tinnitus - New York Style, Geoffrey Fafard
- Love's Metaphor, Naveed Khalid
- Aurora, Naveed Khalid
- Mythology, Naveed Khalid
- Gifts Of Heredity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak