Malaysian Flight 370
Malaysian Flight 370,
'All right. Good night, ' the last words said,
And disappeared the plane then be,
Hundreds on board all feared be dead.
The mediaocres go wild.
Amid a few facts, maybes sprout,
24/7 theories piled
As breaking news - does the world doubt!
The loved ones' suffering is real.
'News' folks are using this to sell
This tragedy as now big deal,
Competing takes of show and tell.
Whatever words, all was not right.
In act it was, 'All wrong. Bad night.'
Ima Ryma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Malaysian Flight 370 by Ima Ryma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Opportune Moments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- OVER THE HARD ROCK OF SUICIDE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Yesterday's Emotions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Someone's History, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- On a Love Train, Tosin Abegunde
- A Happy Song, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The silent sufferer, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- A Desert Oasis, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I COUNT FROM ONE TO TWENTY EASILY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Velvet Moon, Lilly Emery