Malaysian Flight 370
Malaysian Flight 370,
'All right. Good night, ' the last words said,
And disappeared the plane then be,
Hundreds on board all feared be dead.
The mediaocres go wild.
Amid a few facts, maybes sprout,
24/7 theories piled
As breaking news - does the world doubt!
The loved ones' suffering is real.
'News' folks are using this to sell
This tragedy as now big deal,
Competing takes of show and tell.
Whatever words, all was not right.
In act it was, 'All wrong. Bad night.'
Ima Ryma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Malaysian Flight 370 by Ima Ryma )
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Thought, Robert Louis Stevenson
- On the Ning Nang Nong, Spike Milligan
- Not Waving but Drowning, Stevie Smith
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Tarantella, Hilaire Belloc
- First Day at School, Roger McGough
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)