Edward Kofi Louis
I met my lover at Barracuda Beach,
And of the love that we shared at last;
But the Beach Boys could not stand what they saw,
So i took my lover to my residence to share the night in peace.
Mamatta was the name of my lover,
So the muse of love was shared in peace!
But the truth about life is always like the wind that blows us all.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mamatta by Edward Kofi Louis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- MAGICless, Suburban Lovechild
- Buds Of Imagination, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- quiet in the library, lee fones
- If my shoes could talk, Maverick Jones
- All That I Know, Suburban Lovechild
- I Remained Silent, Lilly Emery
- They touched My Shoulder, Buxton Shippy
- The Outcast, Maverick Jones
- COLORS الالوان, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- dont mess with granny smith, lee fones