Edward Kofi Louis (13th October 1961 / Accra, GHANA)
The muse of peace;
The muse of love;
After 50 years with my life,
And with lovers and people of peace.
Life after 50 years! !
The Rainbow Bridge is still ahead of me;
However, i have learnt a lot in this life.
An author of science-fiction!
You have not seen what i saw;
And like an alien on earth.
With the skills of love and the scales of life;
The Red Telephone;
But, this telephone at my door is my door bell.
Poet Other Poems
- 0.5 cm To Mark Off The Range
- 01.01.01 To 12.12.12 -new-
- 03: 03 A.M.
- 06: 13 Hours in The Land Of My Muse
- 07: 07 A.M.
- 07: 07 AM With Your Love
- 07: 07 Hours To Meet The Train
- 08: 08 A.M. In The Land Of Your Muse
- 1 After 0
- 1 Among 50
- 1 Among 59
- 1 Among 59 Others In The Land Of Many Ro...
- 1 Among Few
- 1 Among The Best!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.