Edward Kofi Louis
The muse of peace;
The muse of love;
After 50 years with my life,
And with lovers and people of peace.
Life after 50 years! !
The Rainbow Bridge is still ahead of me;
However, i have learnt a lot in this life.
An author of science-fiction!
You have not seen what i saw;
And like an alien on earth.
With the skills of love and the scales of life;
The Red Telephone;
But, this telephone at my door is my door bell.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Man-hat-tan! by Edward Kofi Louis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Why to think?, hasmukh amathalal
- Through my window sill, binod bastola
- The bondage, hasmukh amathalal
- Brain's Ocean, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Defamation, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Horoscopes, gajanan mishra
- Lovely and pleasant, hasmukh amathalal
- A New Experience, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Messages and Messengers, Liilia Talts Morrison
- you know who you are, Clara Keiper