Man Of Her
A couple of weeks ago her clothes
Were a source of distress for her;
She was locally found examining the relics
With shoes to shine and to show the ideal time.
One tribal habit after another was found
In the mists of time here in this same day.
How much of that diffidence did she
Say with the heart and head?
A few years ago her monument
Was a source of distress to her,
Examining where she was located.
Her dead body lay in the ruins one day
Due to stab marks and other generally
Too many bites of the werewolf were found
Locally, how much of that companionship
Was ever in need?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Man Of Her by Naveed Akram )
- समनि बान्दो, Ronjoy Brahma
- Last Visit To My Friend, Joyce wolayo
- MEP interrogation, Over The Moon
- Whole, Abyssinian Queen
- मेगनआव, Ronjoy Brahma
- ‘Tis permitted Us Nay, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Dilapidated house, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The violin plays, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The palaces of the skies, Emmanuel George Cefai
- There was a buzz at night, Emmanuel George Cefai
Poem of the Day
Robert Laurence Binyon
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Hans Christian Andersen
(2 April 1805 – 4 August 1875)
(21 May 1855 – 27 November 1916)