Man Of Her
A couple of weeks ago her clothes
Were a source of distress for her;
She was locally found examining the relics
With shoes to shine and to show the ideal time.
One tribal habit after another was found
In the mists of time here in this same day.
How much of that diffidence did she
Say with the heart and head?
A few years ago her monument
Was a source of distress to her,
Examining where she was located.
Her dead body lay in the ruins one day
Due to stab marks and other generally
Too many bites of the werewolf were found
Locally, how much of that companionship
Was ever in need?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Man Of Her by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- At the Moment, Joyce Sutphen
- Destonation Life, david kush
- Persona, Madrason writer
- Aquarel, Madrason writer
- OVER THE ROCK OF SUICIDE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I am black, hasmukh amathalal
- Omgekeerde muziek, Madrason writer
- A Kind of Villanelle, Joyce Sutphen
- Hit, it!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Minder bedrogen, Madrason writer