Man v/s Nature
There are two living things on this earth,
Man and Nature whom god has given birth.
Man consists of human beings,
Nature consists of Flora and Fauna which are the King and Queen.
Nature and Man are fighting to receive the title of most powerful,
This conflict is very dreadful.
Earth’s destroyers are Man and Nature,
These both have become cruel creatures.
Nature is destroying Man,
And Man is putting on Nature – a ban.
Oh! Almighty take from Man and Nature your good wishes and boon,
Otherwise, they will destroy Earth soon.
(Copyright reserved. Gautam Sharma)
gautam sharma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Man v/s Nature by gautam sharma )
(30 June 1911 – 14 August 2004)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Dante Gabriel Rossetti
(12 May 1828 – 9 April 1882)
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Christmas Carol, Sara Teasdale
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- A Question, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Ring Out , Wild Bells, Alfred Lord Tennyson
Poem of the Day
- Picturing, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Flag of peace, gajanan mishra
- Changing Positions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Elevated Insight, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Teach them to love, Lubinda Lubinda
- Beyond The Ordinary, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- the comical dilemma with commas, Bull Hawking
- Hitler: A Life Immersed in Hypocrisy, Paul Hartal
- Creative Interests, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Villanelle: No curse worse than the plac.., T (no first name) Wignesan