Jennifer ParksNolan as LeJenD'Poet
Many moons ago, I first told you, “I love you.”
And many moons ago, you told me the same.
Even though many moons have come and gone,
for neither of us has anything changed.
Many moons ago, I swore a vow
to love and cherish you forever.
As each day passes to the next,
I grow closer to you than ever.
Many moons have passed us by,
still, there are many more to be.
And many, many moons from now,
it will still be you and me.
Jennifer ParksNolan as LeJenD'Poet's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Many Moons by Jennifer ParksNolan as LeJenD'Poet )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- To show as great., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- 'Useless' ..... [human uselessness; PSY.., Bri Edwards
- WORN OUT DOOR, Philo Yan
- Newbie, Savita Tyagi
- Is That A Virtues Woman?, John Ugolo Umah
- थांनानै था आरो थांनानै थानो हो, Bahadur Basumatary
- Carrying titles, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- If Heaven Was For..., John Ugolo Umah
- City Of Abomination, John Ugolo Umah
- History Of Death!, John Ugolo Umah