Jennifer ParksNolan as LeJenD'Poet
Many moons ago, I first told you, “I love you.”
And many moons ago, you told me the same.
Even though many moons have come and gone,
for neither of us has anything changed.
Many moons ago, I swore a vow
to love and cherish you forever.
As each day passes to the next,
I grow closer to you than ever.
Many moons have passed us by,
still, there are many more to be.
And many, many moons from now,
it will still be you and me.
Jennifer ParksNolan as LeJenD'Poet's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Many Moons by Jennifer ParksNolan as LeJenD'Poet )
Ella Wheeler Wilcox
(5 November 1850 - 30 October 1919)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(25 July 1956)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Thanks for Remembering Us, Dana Gioia
- I Am the Only Being Whose Doom, Emily Jane Brontë
- Tarantella, Hilaire Belloc
- Gratefulness, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Jiske Dhun Par Duniya Nache, Kumar Vishwas
Poem of the Day
- Sonnet: The Awesome Creator, Dr John Celes
- Sashay, Cee Bea
- Snakes are snakes always, gajanan mishra
- Sonnets Uncorseted, Maxine Kumin
- Sky, mina lotfi
- Where are my children, gajanan mishra
- Winter Festival Chant, Luo Zhihai
- A Humble Heroine, Max Plowman
- Dear Amy Nehzooukammyatootill, Aimee Nezhukumatathil
- I fear a foolish, gajanan mishra