Jennifer ParksNolan as LeJenD'Poet
Many moons ago, I first told you, “I love you.”
And many moons ago, you told me the same.
Even though many moons have come and gone,
for neither of us has anything changed.
Many moons ago, I swore a vow
to love and cherish you forever.
As each day passes to the next,
I grow closer to you than ever.
Many moons have passed us by,
still, there are many more to be.
And many, many moons from now,
it will still be you and me.
Jennifer ParksNolan as LeJenD'Poet's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Many Moons by Jennifer ParksNolan as LeJenD'Poet )
- They That Love Beyond The World, William Penn
- Be Wise, Edward Kofi Louis
- Bakery, Edward Kofi Louis
- Songs Of The Death Of Children, Friedrich Rückert
- Resurrection, Vladimir Holan
- How Do They Catch Cobras?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Remember Me, Margaret Mead
- Mechanical Life, Mechanical World, Every.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- A child is, Helena Sinervo
- If I Should Die, Thomas Gray
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)