The golden rays, and heatened days.
Memories upon me, nothing but a dream.
This is a cursed time, and yet strangely a time to rejoice.
For there are many roads I could travel through.
Which too choose, overwhelmed, too many ways.
Ah is it but to choose, I must, I must it would seem.
But, dear friend I say, what is the right choice.
What would you tell me? Which way to go? If only I knew.
chad fisher's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Many Roads by chad fisher )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Something nags me!, Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran
- Cosmology, Don Tiedemann
- In Lamplight, Don Tiedemann
- Denouncing Trinity, Richard Thripp
- A Hollow Spaceship, Richard Thripp
- My Worn Heart, Liilia Talts Morrison
- 1912 through 1916, Richard Thripp
- Monarch Butterfly, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Mooch Winnipeg, jerome moore
- yer mom hath a lithp, Mandolyn Davidson