Bijay Kant Dubey
Many Third-class Men As University Teachers In India
Many third class men, you will see them,
Posted and placed as the varsity departmental men,
How can it be,
I think, just think about them?
There are four ways of joining,
Come through the guide
Or the university head
Or the political acquaintance
Or the university men,
But the politician has less role to play here.
This is academia
And the story of the academy people
And their academic activities.
Bijay Kant Dubey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Many Third-class Men As University Teachers In India by Bijay Kant Dubey )
- The Eminent Reign, kyvin nash
- If you failed to, gajanan mishra
- The Dream Catcher, Dexsta Ray
- Father Bird, Enebeli Prada
- Obsessions and Complusions, Nick Kler
- In your eyes, kyvin nash
- Sealed With an X, Robert Kane
- In Dismay, Edward Kofi Louis
- We Need The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- To Praise You, Edward Kofi Louis