Marches the winter, blows the breeze,
Afar there, are smiling scented flowers,
Raising blaze, buzzing bees; snow ceases.
Chirping cuckoos, joyous walkers.
Heavenly scene; spring is the emerging theme.
Anonymous Rose's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (March (Acrostic) by Anonymous Rose )
- I Found Favor In A Lake, mohamed Alpha Ba
- A Direful Day, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Black Reign, Singleton M. Tate
- I Will Keep On Praying, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.18, Monk E. Biz
- I regret nothing, but I invest in what c.., Mandolyn ...
- Steve Jobs, Saiom Shriver
- Crawl, Singleton M. Tate
- Lustful Love, Priscilla Colon
- Do You Know Surrender? Pt.2, Singleton M. Tate