How terrible to be a thing!
A creature naked with a human face
- soulless as a cloud-
set apart or kept in darkness,
the true outsider shunned and loved.
I am forever the stranger gazing from the lawn,
the solitary child peering in the window.
One for whom the night is made and not the dawn.
jack peachum's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (MARILYN by jack peachum )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Ph.D. Guide & The Girl Scholar (A Lo.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- And Were You Dreaming In The Licorice Ni.., mary douglas
- Por-por Chha Gaya.........., Upendra Singh
- It Is Beautiful To Act Like A Sattagerin.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Minimalism, Adonis Enricuso
- Treasure Box, Adonis Enricuso
- Palestine; We Let You Down, Guess Who
- Por-por Chha Gaya Basant, Upendra Singh
- The love song, binod bastola
- de tijd, ko the skipper