Dr John Celes
Marriage is God-made
Marriage is a holy state –
Of minds and bodies and souls two!
A one-time event in our life;
None dare untie the knots thus made!
Marriage is not all mere fun;
Be faithful to your spouse always;
The gift of God is children dear –
The priceless wealth from God above!
Once married, live for the other;
Let no one else in life bother;
The days ahead have joys and woes;
But this is how life on earth goes!
The bond of love is especial,
Though misunderstandings could arise;
The sex in marriage is sacred;
God cares for you and will provide.
So, live your married life with care;
Do just things that are right and fair;
Heaven will bless the married pair;
Remember, we are earthen-ware!
Copyright by Dr John Celes 11-19-2009
Dr John Celes's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Marriage is God-made by Dr John Celes )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- My Ramdan, My Repentance, Ahamad Ilyaas Vilayathullah
- She in Desert, Akhtar Jawad
- A bucket of paint, Piyush Dey
- Value be given, gajanan mishra
- Egypt, Tony Adah
- A Tribute To Gray's Elegy, Naveed Khalid
- Nothing i can offer, binod bastola
- Canonical, Naveed Khalid
- Africanesse not Darkness, Famoroti Odunayo Israel
- A Broken Mirror, Naveed Khalid