Jeffrey Philip Clegg
Have I told you how pretty you are,
and how I'd jump off of a cliff
if you told me to?
But then I couldn't kiss your lips,
so I might as well have
jumped off of a cliff.
I'll try to hang onto you,
but if I tie you down,
you can tell me to
jump in a lake.
I'd be drowning
in my own
Just give me a kiss?
Jeffrey Philip Clegg's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Marrow Smith by Jeffrey Philip Clegg )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Magritte and This Morning Bewick's Wren, W.M. Rivera
- I Wish You Well, Midnights Voice
- Change, Sandra Feldman
- Bengal Tiger in Trouble, rohan bendre
- Think Before You Speak, Sandra Feldman
- Gratitude of my mother., Vishal Sharma
- My numb vessals of thoughts, Vishal Sharma
- I Have Decided, Silas Egbowon
- Poets (bilingual), Sandra Feldman
- OUR STREETS شوارعنا, MOHAMMAD SKATI