Jeffrey Philip Clegg
Have I told you how pretty you are,
and how I'd jump off of a cliff
if you told me to?
But then I couldn't kiss your lips,
so I might as well have
jumped off of a cliff.
I'll try to hang onto you,
but if I tie you down,
you can tell me to
jump in a lake.
I'd be drowning
in my own
Just give me a kiss?
Jeffrey Philip Clegg's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Marrow Smith by Jeffrey Philip Clegg )
- Mixed Up, Ima Ryma
- Unseen water, Pintu Mahakul
- _Erato my Muse of love poetry, Erato
- AN EMOTIONAL STORY I COULDN'T TELL, Godspower Oshodin
- Shift and Drift, Aftab Alam
- Rivalry is humane to time, Ajala Samuel Akindele
- Certain attitudes to be followed by the .., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Sorry-Wrong Number, Aftab Alam
- Gripes of. Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Jesus Of Nazareth, Naveed Khalid