Jeffrey Philip Clegg
Crayons (a poem for kids)
With a yellow crayon
You can color the Sun
This can draw You
Close to the Son.
With an orange crayon
You can color an orange -
Orange you glad
With a red crayon
You can color an apple
Have you ever 'read'
Cool Bible stories?
With any color crayon
You can color
And it will always tickle
Jeffrey Philip Clegg's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Crayons (a poem for kids) by Jeffrey Philip Clegg )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- strayed desires, Asma Riaz Khan
- Kill me............, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Let me salute you, gajanan mishra
- Life is Beautiful, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- Changing Landscapes Of Time, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- should i add this to our Irish stew?, Mandolyn ...
- Reflections, Nero CaroZiv
- The shadow in my garden, Piyush Dey
- Something and something, gajanan mishra
- OUR PAINS AND OUR SUFFERINGS, MOHAMMAD SKATI