MARRY THE SEA
Marry the sea St George
Because the sea is looking for a husband just like you
Have you been at the sea Saint George?
Have you ever felt in love with the sea?
How many times have you been inloved with the sea Saint George?
Once, twice, or three times
Aldo Kraas's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (MARRY THE SEA by Aldo Kraas )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- As You Came Along, Edward Kofi Louis
- However Much, JAMES T. ADAIR
- A SUBJECT, ROCHISH MON
- My Friend, The Princess
- Love Ride!, Queeny Gona
- I love you and you love me, LucifIer Mededar
- Always Welcome, Ronald Chapman
- What Audrey Would Have Done, Margaret Alice Second
- गोसोनि गाब, Bahadur Basumatary
- After a War, Manoj Kumar