I loved all subjects greatly and wonderfully Except math simply because it was so difficult for me, Had I loved math anytime, I would have become a great figure, Life never gives perfection to anyone Even if he or she tries anytime, I loved to compete with other pupils when I was a kid Except when it came to math, then I had to hide myself, I tried to love math, but It was all in vain, I could count good, but I could not understand certain things in math, It was an awkward situation for me and that Affected my high scores, I did not have anyone, At that time, to help me, My dad could not afford to have me a math tutor, so I only passed math with difficulty, I was great in all other subjects, but Math was my only obstacle, Perfection never happens to a human being, I never failed in any math test, but I got only approximate scores, I was a smart pupil among a group of The first runners to primary positions, so Life never gives someone what he wants.
MOHAMMAD SKATI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (MATHEMATICS (MATH) by MOHAMMAD SKATI )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
- On Hearing On The Radio That The Brontos.., mary douglas
- Multi love is natural., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Second Language, Tony Adah
- Shed the hatred to shine., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Do Some of Us Defile This Conservative P.., Monk E. Biz
- Nightlife, Michael McParland
- Somnolence, Tony Adah
- A Village Hero, umaprosad das
- I No Longer Care About Your Police Record!, Monk E. Biz
- Summer Song, Kawa Karpo