Edward Kofi Louis
Maurice, arm, ram, ear, mare, era, air, cure;
Keeping hope alive,
On the banks of the Volta River.
Maurice, rice, race, ace, mice, ice, am, me;
Cruising on a jet ski,
With a female friend.
Coop, cool, coot, cook, coon, coos, coo!
The need for change;
Tool, took, toot, tooth, too!
And, going along through the rough edge.
Topic of this poem: adventure
Edward Kofi Louis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Maurice by Edward Kofi Louis )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Don't Know If History Repeats Itself, Yehuda Amichai
- school, logan dillie
- THE MOMENT (BARACK HUSSAIN OBAMA’S INAUG.., sania harris
- Limerick: There was a young person whose.., Edward Lear
- ~ His[s]tory ~, MS. NIVEDITA BAGCHI SPC. UK.
Poem of the Day
- Uncle Styopa part2 by N. Mickhalkov, Yuri Starostin
- Secret Loves, Sandra Feldman
- Structural Designs, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Winter, Sara Grace Je'tom Bradley
- Life's trash, Yisel Chong
- I Just, Michael P. McParland
- What She Is, Levi Crum
- I Am So Tired, Michael P. McParland
- Sacrafice, Levi Crum
- The Dent, Levi Crum