Its like everyday is the same,
I couldn't help but notice that everyday has something in common.
Its not that sun rays burns our flesh,
its not that the cold winds tries to freeze us to death
Its worst than that.
There are times when the day just courses your mood to change
or maybe its just that you are sometimes very moody.
Well I have experience the days and its quite complicated.
everyday is a new day,
but to me everyday is the exact same day as everyday.
We go through problems at work or with family.
Well its a usual thing.
but most importantly,
the days all have just one thing in common though,
and it has a name,
its a name people have come across many times.
For I am a man,
and the days 'experiencer'
and i always experience MAWESS.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Mawess by Tommy Augustin )
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- In Flanders Field, John McCrae
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(17 June 1867 – 2 September 1922)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)