In the tortured twisted recesses of my mind,
there appeared a ray of hope,
maybe tomorrow will not be so unkind,
maybe no more in the dark will I grope...
maybe tomorrow the day will surely break,
the dark gloomy night recede,
maybe tomorrow sleeping feelings shall awake,
and my heart finally stop to bleed....
maybe he will come when I am sleeping,
and gently wake me from my dreams,
maybe he will still my soundless weeping,
and stop the voiceless cacophony of screams,
in the tortured, twisted recesses of my mind,
the dawn glimmers far away,
oh, my heart do be still
my soul do not betray....
let him come,
let me wait,
till its finally day
Arti Chopra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Maybe by Arti Chopra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The bark, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- This Is India, Here A Village Fool Can A.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- All The Time The Talk About Fanaticism &.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Helpless, Robert Melliard
- नोँ सोर गोसो, Ronjoy Brahma
- The Judge Is Not A Judge, The Court Is N.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Be childless., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- दंङ, Ronjoy Brahma
- Internet Poets, Without Pen & Paper & Th.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- How Suicide Works, C Jay Caputo