me! ! alone..
I was alone from the begining, but my mind didn't know that
i was alone from the begining, but my feelings didn't express that
i was alone from the begining, but my song didn't sounds that
i was alone from the begining, but my body didn't hurt that
but now my songs and feelings...
but now my mind and body...
'I am alone...alone in this world'
thoughts and thoughts on that fact
paved me to...you are grown
your body and mind is grown
your words and songs sounds growth!
Growth? if this growth made me..sad!
i want regrowth! just not to remeber
Thet i am alone...alone in this world
lots songs with me...but not alone....
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (me! ! alone.. by Farzana Fathima )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Mirror, piumi wijenayake
- A Violent Society, Gillian Commerford
- No terror, gajanan mishra
- Anti-social, Gillian Commerford
- Over crowded, hasmukh amathalal
- أمطار الدم, سميح القاسم
- Voices, Gillian Commerford
- The strength is, gajanan mishra
- Alone, Gillian Commerford
- Being To Dawns And Clouds Blind, Vsevolod Rozhdestvensky