Lawrence S. Pertillar
Meant To Evolve
With the wind it may appear,
As if I too drift.
With an aimless shifting,
Without a purpose connected meant.
One depicted a nonconformist and rejecting limits.
Although the mind was not man-made invented,
To accept restrictions...
With an enforcement of it.
This is not the experience,
I have ever wished for myself to exist.
To then land and off again sent,
Like many refusing to accept a doing,
Anything interpreted to be concrete.
But solid are the deeds I leave behind.
To be found in the minds awakening.
Like nature represented,
This life we live is meant to evolve.
With a budding to bloom.
As each stage left of it...
No one is meant to stay affixed,
To limits that restrict.
That's the basis for biases and conflicts.
And biases and conflicts,
I drift away from them quick.
We are here and meant to evolve.
Not remain involved in conflicts,
To never resolve to have them solved.
Lawrence S. Pertillar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Meant To Evolve by Lawrence S. Pertillar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- stillness and stomping lightly, Mandolyn ...
- Time And Season, Johnny Goyena
- Honesty, Tony Adah
- Child Of The Rainforest, Denis Martindale
- Cooling Off Time..., Denis Martindale
- And fairy land xxii, binod bastola
- When I was A Little Boy, ronald stroman
- keeping down apperances, lee fones
- Onkar Nath Gupta As A Poet, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Friendship's Light, Pamela Kewin